Get the best of both worlds with this convertible chest freezer! Our convertible units make it easy to switch between a refrigerator and a freezer, depending on your needs. Whether you need extra fridge space for groceries or more freezer space for ice cream, this chest convertible has you covered. Plus, our easy-to-use conversion feature makes it a breeze to switch between modes.
- 7.0 cu ft. capacity (198.2 Litres): Store more of your favorite frozen foods and optimize bulk food storage.
- Convertible: Works as refrigerator or freezer
- Front mounted mechanical thermostat: Easy to use, adjustable variable temperature range.
- Garage Ready: Freezer can perform in temperatures from 0F to 110F (-17C to 43C).
- Energy Star Compliant: Energy efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- 2 Storage Baskets: 2 moveable wire storage basket for smaller, frequently used items.
- Power-On and Freezer Indicator lights: lets you know your unit is powered or in freezer mode
- 2 front Leveling Legs and 2 back rollers for easy movement.
- Manual defrost with front mount drain: Use the drain to conveniently remove water during defrosting. Includes a drain pan to collect the condensed water during defrosting
- 5 Year Parts & Labour in Home Warranty: Industry leading warranty for peace of mind.
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.