With the Gravity Series™ 800 Digital Charcoal Griddle Grill Smoker by Masterbuilt®, experience the power of GravityFed™ charcoal grilling with traditional grates or a full flat top griddle. Set the temperature on the digital control panel or your smart device and the DigitalFan™ maintains the desired cooking temperature. The charcoal hopper holds 10lbs of lump charcoal or 16lbs of briquettes for up to 10 hours of use and gravity ensures you have constant fuel to the fire. You can smoke, grill, sear, bake, roast and so much more.
- Reaches 225F in 8 minutes, 450F in 10 minutes, or 700F in 14 minutes
- Includes a flat top griddle insert and cast-iron grill grates
- DigitalFan minimizes heat fluctuations-maintains temperature
- Control temperature and cook time with the digital control panel or with smart device control using WiFi or Bluetooth
- Built-in temperature gauge and meat probe thermometer for perfect results every time
- Two porcelain-coated warming/smoking racks for 800 total square inches of cooking space
- Folding stainless steel front shelf for additional preparation space
- Pre-seasoned cooking surface
- Removable grease tray to catch excess food drippings
- Assembly Required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.