Napoleons Rogue 525 Propane Gas Grill in Black is a large, premium quality grill with an affordable price. Four burners light instantly with a battery-free ignition. This grill features precise temperature control and high heat searing over cast-iron cooking grids. The stylish black exterior is highly durable and easy to clean.
- Ignite instantly with the battery free ignition. This failsafe ignition system lights burners immediately with a jet of flame
- Easy to move on locking caster wheels
- Unique wave shape cooking grids provides even heating, prevents food from falling through, and produces exceptional sear marks
- Dual level, stainless steel sear plates catch and vaporize any food drippings, protecting the stainless steel tube burners from damage and keeps your barbecue cleaner
- Durable black porcelain enamel lid and doors with black powder coat control panel and side shelves stand up to any weather and don't show fingerprints
- Folding side shelves allow this BBQ Grill to be tucked out of the way for storage
- Precise heat control allows barbecuers to grill and roast at lower temperatures or turn up the heat for searing
- Porcelainized cast iron cooking grids provide even heating and the perfect sear on food. Reverse grids for larger sear marks, grooves hold juices against food while cooking to retain moisture
|Main Cooking Area
|18 x 28.75 in (46 x 73 cm) 26 burgers
|Total Cooking Area
|710 sq.in (4,555 cm )
|Side Burner Included
|47.50 in (120 cm) 63 in (160 cm) with lid open
|56.50 in (144 cm) 40.50 in (103 cm) with shelf/shelves down
|25 in (63.50 cm)
|24 in (60.96 cm)
|30.10 in (76.45 cm)
|39 in (99.06 cm)
|148.50 lbs. (67.35 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.