Explore new flavor frontiers with the Traeger Flatrock Grill. This flat top grill opens up a whole new world of griddling, frying, steaming, sauting, and more, and delivers all the innovation and premium quality youd expect from Traeger. It offers the versatility to fire up every meal, gives you superior sizzle and deeper flavor, and makes cooking fun.
TruZone™ temperature control features three distinct cooking zones separated by HeatShield insulation, allowing you to cook multiple dishes at once with total temperature control. FlameLock™ construction blocks wind and keeps heat where it should be for better fuel efficiency and more burn for your buck. Plus, innovative U-shaped burners ensure consistent heat distribution across the entire cooktop surface, so you can use every square inch. Other features make it easy to clean and customize your grill. Whether youre ready to expand your outdoor cooking arsenal or simply discover a better way to griddle, the Flatrock is what you need.
- Flat top grill for griddling, frying, steaming, sauting, and more
- TruZone temperature control features 3 distinct, insulated cooking zones
- FlameLock construction improves fuel efficiency for more bang for your buck
- U-shaped burners ensure even heat distribution across entire cooktop
- P.A.L. Pop-And-Lock accessory rail lets you customize cook space
- Built-in folding side shelves offers extra space for prepping, plating, and more
- EZ-Clean Keg collects grease and drippings in one convenient place
- Cold-rolled steel surface develops durable non-stick properties with proper care
- Lid with folding hinge stays securely upright and provides added wind protection
- Temperature range: 350 600F
- Dimensions: 18 x 33in
- Total cooking area: 594 sq in
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.