Experience the evolution of wood-fired flavor with the all-new Traeger Ironwood® Wood Pellet Grill. Youll discover next-level consistency in your cooks, unrivaled wood-fired flavor, and unique customization options that let you create the perfect grill for your cooking style.
Cook with confidence thanks to new Smart Combustion™ tech, which maintains incredibly precise temperatures to ensure perfect results every time. A sleek touchscreen interface makes setting your cooking temperature as easy as turning on an oven. Fully insulated dual-wall construction protects against temperature fluctuations and the EvenFlow™ Heat Shield ensures even heat distribution to keep your results consistent anywhere on the grill, in any weather.
The Ironwood also offers amazing versatility that lets you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, & BBQ all on one grill, so the possibilities are truly endless. From slow-smoked brisket to glorious roasts, epic game day snacks, and decadent desserts, its all fair game for the Ironwood. Super Smoke Mode and Traeger Downdraft Exhaust® team up to add unrivaled wood-fired flavor to anything you cook.
Thanks to Traegers WiFIRE® technology, you can monitor and control your grill anywhere, anytime using the Traeger App. Whether youre on the couch or on the go, WiFIRE lets you adjust grill temperatures, monitor food, set timers & alerts, browse over 1,600 wood-fired recipes, learn from Traeger pros, and moreall right from your phone. And when your hands are full, you can even command your grill through your Alexa® or Google Home® device using only your voice.
Set your Ironwood up in the way that best suits your cooking style. Traegers ModiFIRE™ accessories allow you to easily add and swap out different cooking surfaces to the grill grates, and the new P.A.L. Pop-And-Lock™ accessory rail makes it easy to configure shelves, storage bins, accessory hooks, and more any way you like. And to make cleaning your grill simpler than ever, grease and ash now collect in one easily accessible place for no-hassle post-cook cleanup.
If youre ready to elevate the way you cook, the Ironwood is waiting.
- Smart Combustion ensures ultra-consistent burn for perfect results, every time
- WiFIRE technology lets you monitor and control grill from anywhere
- Fully insulated construction for reliable results and maximum efficiency
- EZ-Clean Grease Ash Keg collects grease and ash in one convenient place
- Super Smoke Mode cranks up the wood-fired flavor
- Traeger Downdraft Exhaust keeps fresh smoke flowing over food
- EvenFlow heat shield for even cooking anywhere on the grill
- P.A.L. Pop-And-Lock accessory rail lets you customize cook space
- Compatible with ModiFIRE cooking surface accessories
- FreeFlow Firepot enhances smoke and reduces ash buildup
- Traeger Pellet Sensor: never run out of pellets again
- Compatible with Alexa and Google Home devices
- Convenient hopper clean-out lets you swap pellet flavors quickly
- Includes dual meat probes for monitoring food without lifting the lid
- Compatible with Traeger Induction for precise stovetop cooking (sold separately)
- Compatible with Traeger x MEATER Wireless Meat Thermometer (sold separately)
- 165 - 500F temperature range
- Touchscreen display offers easy, intuitive control
- Corrosion-resistant finish prevents rusting
- Brushless motor is built to last
- Includes large powder-coated side shelf for prepping, resting meat, & more
- Internal cook light for visibility during nighttime cooks
- Fueled by all-natural hardwood pellets for incredible flavor
- Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, & BBQ all on one grill
- Oven-like controls: Set-It & Forget-It
- Maintains precise temperature
- Ironwood Capacity: Total cooking area 616 sq. in.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.