Featuring a one-of-a-kind Grey Wash Cedar Supercast™ concrete top on a taupe composite decking base, the Cedar Ridge Fire Table is a stunning addition to any outdoor setting.
The 12" x 42" Stainless Steel Crystal Fire® Plus Burner is UL listed for safety, providing both style and peace of mind. Impress your guests with this remarkable fire table in your outdoor space.
- Taupe composite decking base & Grey Wash Cedar Supercast concrete top
- Matching Supercast concrete burner cover
- Access door conceals standard 20 lb. propane tank in base
- Comes standard with manual ignition with battery-operated sparker
- Optional glass wind guard, protective cover, and other fire media sold separately
- 12 x 42 Crystal Fire Plus burner with clear tempered fire glass gems 65,000 BTUs (LP), 80,000 BTUs (NG)
- Remove burner cover before lighting and operating burner at all times
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
- Made in the USA
- Length 61". Width 32". Height 23". Weight 230 lbs .
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.